The Cardinal Sin!!
Often we come across the ever so sinful part of a meal, The Dessert! The sugar cravings at the end of the meal, that have been developed by our ancestors and age old traditions give us a run for our money. The desserts end being the last course of a meal but the taste of the dessert is what lingers on.
And hence I chose to pursue the same... the taste of desserts lingering for minutes and enticing all the 5 senses is what I call a perfect dessert.
Keep following this space for some real scoop on some delicious and mouth watering desserts!!!
And hence I chose to pursue the same... the taste of desserts lingering for minutes and enticing all the 5 senses is what I call a perfect dessert.
Keep following this space for some real scoop on some delicious and mouth watering desserts!!!
Comments