Tipsy Desserts!!!!
As the world progresses towards social media and interaction virtually more than face to face... the foods are moving into another dynamic environment. The Food world is as volatile as the Stock Market and maybe much more innovative. I say that since it is the only industry that has the innovation of the Tech happening in Silicon Valley, the trends of a Stock Market and the addiction in an alcohol industry.
That's what I exactly aim to do, combine the alcohol and desserts which people and the millennials are trending with. This is what its trending to, and this is the addiction we aim at.
A tiramisu isn't a real tiramisu without the rum and the Coffee Kahlua. The sensual sense arousing when the Rum and Kahlua along with the mascaporne goes down the tongue. When the Rum and mascaporne burn in the throat yet you want to go for more and just one more bite to finish it all off. That is food. That is the true sense of food and love for food.
The foods are getting more and more interesting with addition of liquor in our desserts and that's what I aim to do... create a world of desserts which explores the inhibitions and the five senses of the body. Hence today I am making a cake which is a bourbon based... waiting for the review by my friends after trying it out....
Keep watching this space for more... !!!
Comments