The Caloriessssssss!!
As my mother says, "if its not worth the calories its not worth stuffing down ones throat". I tend to adhere to that belief to the end. Its not entirely wrong if one believes in good food and not just filling their stomach with any morsel of grain. I may tend to seem snobbish but hey, if one is paying for the meal why not get the best!?
I have come across so many various dishes which seem to be non appealing by the look of it but its worth every calorie you put on. For instance, try an Avocado Shake, it sounds and looks unappealing and probably repulsive but the flavour is divine and worth every little ounce of calorie that you put on.
Just like taking risks in life, if its not worth it then why bother taking risk. In finance we are taught, HIGHER THE RISK, GREATER IS THE PROFIT. But its not everyones cup of tea to be a risk seeker. If taking a risk seems to be putting a lot at stake then why bother. Jump From a cliff for the thrill, but be sure that the thrill is not endangering your life and you enjoy every micro millisecond of the fall. My friend takes calculative risks and I tend to agree to him to an extent, if you know the risk is so calculative and already are so sure of the results and the constraints, then it won't be a risk any longer. I personally believe in risk taking and am a risk seeker. If the dishes I reject today because of the ingredients that go into it, i would never be able to savour the new flavours, the new combinations and the choices of what i do like and what i don't. Its important to realise that risk isn't any different from the calories you put in your mouth, it better be just WORTH it! And if nothing else one learns a lesson of what calories are bad,.. and becomes wiser as to which Chocolate cake is worth killing for!!
so go ahead take a risk!! try a chocolate cake never tried before, sign up for an adventure you haven't signed up for ever. If nothing else, Open your refrigerators and try cooking a new dish with the ingredients available and serve it to a loved one!! I know the risk is Grave but at least the RIDE is Worth ENJOYING!!
I have come across so many various dishes which seem to be non appealing by the look of it but its worth every calorie you put on. For instance, try an Avocado Shake, it sounds and looks unappealing and probably repulsive but the flavour is divine and worth every little ounce of calorie that you put on.
Just like taking risks in life, if its not worth it then why bother taking risk. In finance we are taught, HIGHER THE RISK, GREATER IS THE PROFIT. But its not everyones cup of tea to be a risk seeker. If taking a risk seems to be putting a lot at stake then why bother. Jump From a cliff for the thrill, but be sure that the thrill is not endangering your life and you enjoy every micro millisecond of the fall. My friend takes calculative risks and I tend to agree to him to an extent, if you know the risk is so calculative and already are so sure of the results and the constraints, then it won't be a risk any longer. I personally believe in risk taking and am a risk seeker. If the dishes I reject today because of the ingredients that go into it, i would never be able to savour the new flavours, the new combinations and the choices of what i do like and what i don't. Its important to realise that risk isn't any different from the calories you put in your mouth, it better be just WORTH it! And if nothing else one learns a lesson of what calories are bad,.. and becomes wiser as to which Chocolate cake is worth killing for!!
so go ahead take a risk!! try a chocolate cake never tried before, sign up for an adventure you haven't signed up for ever. If nothing else, Open your refrigerators and try cooking a new dish with the ingredients available and serve it to a loved one!! I know the risk is Grave but at least the RIDE is Worth ENJOYING!!
Comments